
I these photos I tried to use the Golden ration and rule of thirds to get interesting shots. I tried to get a lot of contrast out of some the shots as well between the shadows and the lighting.

I personally like the fact of how small the figure at far left of the picture looks next to the lighting. It gives of a sense of scale.


I this particular photograph I wanted the viewer to capture the light rays coming out of the small circular vent. In my opinion, the light rays actually help the viewer by leading him/her to the point of interest.

In this photograph, I used the rule of thirds to make the viewer focus mainly on the letter box. The red colour also help the viewer to focus mainly on that particular area of the photo.




I experimented with colour balance to balance out the whole composition of the photo with warm and cold colours as well.


I found lighting to be quite and interesting feature to experiment with and get interesting shots using unusual angels.

I personally like how the shadows give interesting contrast with the strong lighting hitting the building.

I took this photograph with a slightly warm composition to give out the sense of innocence. The red colour composition also becomes more dramatic in my opinion as well.

I used the rule of thirds in this photograph and tried to get a very slight contrast with value and lighting.
I experiment with these photographs using a lense that can capture quite detailed close ups. I took these photographs using different angles and positions to get different results.

In these shots I mostly experimented with flash and white balance to capture different moods and effects.









No comments:
Post a Comment